Re: Help!

  • unbridledsilence
    Message 1 of 3013 , Oct 1, 2000
      Great! I'll try them, and, so long as they ship
      to Canada, that sounds like the solution I
      needed!<br>=0 )<br>As for the neuro problem...it's not really
      anything like food too large...that's just their hind
      legs, etc. This is onea those brain things...supposed
      to be somewhat similar to epilepsy, from what I
      gather. It's a total body seizure. Their whole body locks
      up like stone, like, it scared my friend when the
      li'l girl did it on her, and she freaked, and before I
      could stop her, dropped her six inches onto the carpet,
      and the poor li'l lizard bounced a li'l and rolled
      over onto her back...all the while keeping the same
      position. Took another just about minute for her to relax
      out of the seizure. Seems to suffer no ill effects
      afterward, but, I'm obviously not gonna go treating it like
      a parlor trick like my friend seemed to think I
      doing fine, for the most part, and, at the moment,
      there's even a sign on the tank that says do not handle
      etc... from now on.<br>Hopefully, all should be
      fine.<br>=0 )<br>Thanks for the
      suggestion!<br><br>Bethany.........
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4 8:44 PM
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami