Agencies look at amphibian declines.

  • CRZYCICADA
    Message 1 of 3013 , Jul 27, 1999
      Last year, the secretary of the Dept. of the
      Interior announced a federal task force, whose mission is
      to promote and coordinate the activities of federal
      agencies addressing the problem of amphibian decline and
      deformities. The group is officially called TADD, or the
      Taskforce on Amphibian Declines and Deformities. <br><br>In
      addition, four working groups were formed (International,
      Science, Conservation, and Education). It is hoped that
      TADD will compliment and support the research and
      management activities of DAPTF (Declining Amphibian
      Populations Task Force).<br><br>Taken from Reptiles Magazine,
      Sept. 1999
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami