International Herpetological Symposium

  • CRZYCICADA
    Message 1 of 3013 , Jun 3, 1999
      The 23rd annual International Herpetological
      Symposium (IHS) will be held in San Diego, CA, July 28-31,
      1999 at the Hanalei Hotel. They will have speakers
      everyday, workshops and special events such as a banquet
      and auction, a trip to the San Diego Zoo and dinner,
      and herp quizzes. Speakers include such noteworthy
      herpetologists like Robert Sprackland, Aaron Bauer, Robert
      Inger, Dante Fenolio, Thomas Boyer, and much much more.
      For more info such as prices, registration or
      anything else, email me at jperez@.... So you there!
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami