Re: Waxworms and FireBellies

  • tricksterpup
    Message 1 of 3013 , Aug 1, 2000
      If it will fit in his mouth, it will go in. Most
      toads and frogs will eat anything that will fit in
      their mouths. So the waxworms will be eaten. I mainly
      fed mine crickets. But waxworms and superworms would
      problably make a good meal for them as an alternative.
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami