sick bearded dragon?

  • blizzard_lizard311
    Message 1 of 3013 , May 3, 1999
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami