2006 POC Cruise Deadline 18 Aug

  • POC Social Networking
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Dear POCFamily,

      A few notes on the cruise.
      We HAVE been approved for more rooms beyond our initial 20 reserved!!!
      Initial deposits for the 2006 POC Cruise are due by 18 Aug.
      If you have have a roommate already, please notify us during your registration process (by name).

      You must have a passport for:
      ID and to complete your registration with Carnival.
      "Department of Homeland Security requires a detailed accounting and
      identification process which is accomplished through the FunPass online. "

      Members can access the FunPass after they have received their
      confirmation number. Members receive a confirmation number after they have made an
      initial deposit IF AND ONLY IFTHEY HAVE A PAID ROOM-.MATE

      We (the 2006 POCCruise Committee) are arranging roommates for those traveling alone and we're communicating this information directly to Carnival. Hence, if you have a roommate, please let us know so we don't pair you with someone else.

      Again, deposits are due by 18 Aug.

      www.pocsncruise.com to register and get more information

      Contact the committee directly at poccruise@...

      Thank you and see you there,
      POCSN founders
      Shecika, Sunny, Gzmo, Lucky

      "Sailing the Seas with People of Color Social Networking 2006"
      http://www.pocsncruise.com/

      Have a blessed day,
      Shecika, Sunny, Gzmo and Lucky
      ~~POC SN Moderator Team~~