Ten More Days...

  • Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      'Til the best Atlanta event yet! If you are still on the fence about coming,
      check the website for all the details:
      http://www.AtlantaHClub.com/hotlanta2003

      If you are looking for a roommate, check the guestbook. I know there are
      several there who are also still looking.

      If you are arriving on Thursday, PLEASE let us know if you are going to be
      attending the HELP meeting, and then going to B52s, or if you plan to skip
      the meeting and go straight to B52s. We cannot arrange transportation for
      you if we don't know you're coming! Email Atlanta H Club @ Atlanta H
      Club.com to let us know!

      For those who pre-register, we will be having a drawing for a FREE room
      night for those who are staying at the Westin! If you have already paid your
      event fee, you are already entered in the drawing. If you haven't, you can
      mail a check to:
      Matthew Murray
      643 Main St.
      Palmetto, GA 30268