Re: im new to this

  • hawaiih4life
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 25, 2000
      Hi Talon!!<br><br>Sorry for the late response,
      I've been away from the computer for a while. Anyways
      I sympathize for you contracting this terrible "H"
      thing. Hope things go well for you in the
      future.<br><br>Take care of yourself, and If you have any questions
      or problems concerning this "H" thing, email me
    • thundergod4u2000
      Message 38 of 38 , May 20, 2003
        --- In herpesinhawaii@yahoogroups.com, yubqt1954 wrote:
        > Hi all!!!! I am 47/fe/Honolulu, blond hair and blue eyes. 5'4" and
        164 lbs. I just need to talk to a friend from here,and maybe join a
        support group.

        > if you find a group please let me know. I have a friend fe/28/
        honolulu, black hair, 135 lbs. She just contracted the type 2 orally
        and will be needing help getting thru the intial stages.