Caption Contest 7 Winner

  • Jeff Hebert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:06 AM
      I am attaching the prize from Caption Contest 7, which was won by Ashton.
      It's a drawing of his father's friend, who's very ill. I think it was
      extremely generous and thoughtful of Ashton to think of his dad this way, I
      really hope they liked it. It turns out that drawing trees in ink is very
      hard.

      If you want to win your very own professional black and white illustration
      of whatever you like (within reason), make your entry for Caption Contest 9:
      The Poetic Pooch <http://tinyurl.com/3fohe7>going on right now!

      Jeff