Re: New Account

  • deusexapparatus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
      I signed up as DeusExApparatus. I didn't report it to any Mods,
      because the boards wouldn't let me, and that is also why I didn't
      report the problem in the Talkback section. For some reason I am only
      allowed to view the forums, but not take any actions beyond setting up
      in User CP.

      Actually, you were the one whose account pointed me to this page, so
      hopefully you can help me...I'd really appreciate anything you can do!

      First, I would need to know what Account Name you tried to sign up
      for, and it might help if you told me what Mod you contacted...
      Also, the place you report it to is under 'General Discussion-
      Talkback' part of the UGO Forums, not the "HeroMachine" Forum...

      I hope this helps!