The Floodgates are now Open!

  • William A. Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      After running a quick poll, I've opened the contest thread, and we've
      already got a BUNCH of stuff posted to it, most of it pretty good!
      Take a look!
      http://forums.ugo.com
      and go to 'General', 'HeroMachine', and look for the thread in the
      'stickies' section!

      Oh, and Jeff?
      Just thought you'd like to know...
      The HeroMachine Forum is drawing more traffic than the "Xbox" Forum on
      Ugo, the second largest category! :->
    • Gamer Sean