birthday greetings

  • rosehercun2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy birthday Justin,hope you have a great day.You still playing
      hockey? Are you graduating this year.Again have a great day.
      Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
    • rosehercun2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
        Happy birthday,wishing you ablessed day,filled with love and happiness.
        Let us know how your family is. We are all great at this end and
        enjoying the summer.
        Love Vic and Rose
      • rosehercun2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2008
          Happy birthday Danka,may your day be filled with love and
          happiness.Hope all is well?Thinking of you.
          Love Vic and Rose
        • rosehercun2001
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
            Hey Justin hope you have a great birthday.How is school?Bet it keeps you busy.Lots of love Uncle and Auntie Rose.
          • rosehercun2001
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
              Happy birthday Laurie,may God bless you through out the year.I hope your xmas was filled with love and happiness,though I'm sure you all missed Kus,as we all did.Take care.Love uncle Vic and Auntie Rose