Re: [hercunfamily] Birthday Reminder

  • Michelle Moffatt
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 31, 2007
      Happy Birthday Justin!!   I do not blieve your family is on our website so Maybe tom and Ursula can pass on the greetings!!  Have a great day!!
      Darren Michelle Jenna Shalyn and Dustin
      Date: Wednesday January 2, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

      Yahoo! Greetings: Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping: Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • Michelle Moffatt
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 19, 2009
        Happy Birthday Mom -- hope you have a fabulous day and your year is filled with wonderful times with family and friends.  love you Darren Michelle Jenna Shalyn and Dustin
        Reminder from: hercunfamily Yahoo! Group

        Title: Rose Hercun

        Date: Sunday April 19, 2009
        Time: All Day