Birthday greeting

  • rosehercun2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2007
      Hi Steve,hope you have a great day celebrating with family and
      freinds.Wishing you lots of love and happiness,health and peace.We'll
      be thinking of you.
      love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
    • rosehercun2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
        Happy birthday Jamie,Hope you have a great day.Talk to you later.
        Mom And Dad
      • rosehercun2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
          Happy birthday Tom,wishing you much love and happiness thru out th year.Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose