Pictures

  • Michelle Moffatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      I see that Tom and Ursula have added some pictures to the site!!
      Wonderful -- thanks!! I cant wait to meet you Ursula!! Ihave heard
      a lot about you but have yet to make it down to Dryden. We are
      planning a re-union this coming sunner as our new cousins from Atlanta
      and Denmark hope to make the trip. Also, I have touched base with
      Bronics family in Poland. Grandpa Hercun used to write to him. They
      are very excited to catch up again with "Frank's" family!!