Birthday wishes

  • rosehercun2001
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 22, 2007
      Happy birthday Justyna,May God bless you with lots of love and
      happiness.We miss you at our reunion but we had a great time.Hope all
      is well .
      love Vic and Rose
    • Michelle Moffatt
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 22, 2007
        Happy birthday Justyna!!!    Hiope life is wonderful out that way--- still waiting for a visit.  Maybe you should come out this way for Christmas and experience all the cold and snow!!!   HAHHAA

        take care and hope to talk to you on your birthday!!
        Love Darren Michelle Jenna Shalyn and Dustin
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 24, 2008
          Happy Birthday Steve,wishing you much love and happiness.Hope all is
          well out your way.We will be thinking of you on your birthday and have
          a drink for you.Go Calgary Stampeters!!!!
          Love Uncle Victor and Auntie Rose
        • rosehercun2001
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 26, 2008
            Happy birthday Cory!!! wishing you all the best .Hope you have a
            wonderful birthday.
            Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
          • Michelle Moffatt
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 27, 2008
              Happy Birthday Cory -- hope you have a fab day!!    Darren Michelle Jenna Shalyn and Dustin
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 28, 2008
                Happy birthday Frank.Hope you have a great day!!Love Auntie Rose and
                Uncle Vic
              • rosehercun2001
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 6, 2008
                  Wishing you a happy birthday Peter.Hope you have a great day!!!!
                  Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
                • rosehercun2001
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 13, 2008
                    Happy birthday Tom.Wishing you all the very best on this day.
                    Hope you have a great day!!Don't celebrate to much!!
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 30, 2009
                      Happy birthday Walter,May God bless you with health and happiness.
                      I hope you have a great day
                      Love Vic and Rose
                    • rosehercun2001
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 14, 2009
                        Hey Jenna,Wishing you a very blessed birthday.May all your dreams come true.Love you always Memere and Gigi
                      • Michelle Moffatt
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 14, 2009
                          hey kiddo!!!   Hoping you have a wonderful brithday and glad that Scott is there to celebrate it with you!!!   Love always Mom and Dad
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 21, 2010
                            Happy birthday hope you have a great one.Love Rose and Vic
                          • rosehercun2001
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011
                              Happy birthday Joe,hope you have a good one.
                              Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
                            • rosehercun2001
                              Message 14 of 18 , Dec 21, 2011
                                Happy birthday Anne,wow anothe year as gone by much to fast.May God bless you with lots of love ,happiness and faith.Love as always Vic and Rose
                              • rosehercun2001
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 10, 2012
                                  Happy birthday Tania,hope your day bring you lots of laughter,love and happiness.Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
                                • rosehercun2001
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jan 10, 2012
                                    Happy birthday Joe,hope you have a great day!!Wishing you lots of love and happiness.Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
                                  • rosehercun2001
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Mar 30, 2012
                                      Happy birthday Michelle,May you be blessed with love and happiness thru out this year.Lots of love Mom and Dad
                                    • rosehercun2001
                                      Message 18 of 18 , May 1, 2012
                                        Happy birthday Natasha,May you be blessed with love,laughter and happiness.Can;t believe you are what 24 years old.It sure makes me feel old.Lots of love Memere and Gigi