RE: [hercunfamily] Happy Birthday Mom

  • Jenna Moffatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007

      Well, I guess it's Birthday time again!! Do you feel old yet mom? HAHA Just kidding! Have yourself a wonderful birthday and I hope that when I finally grow up, I am half the woman you are now! Thanks for always being an inspiration!

      Love always,

      Jenna xoxo

      To: hercunfamily@yahoogroups.com
      From: rosehercun@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:38:08 +0000
      Subject: [hercunfamily] birthday greetings

      Happy birthday Michelle,May God bless you always with love and
      happiness.Both Dad and I are so proud of the young woman you have
      become.Have fun and enjoy your day.
      love mom and dad