birthday greetings

  • rosehercun2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27 8:38 AM
      Happy birthday Michelle,May God bless you always with love and
      happiness.Both Dad and I are so proud of the young woman you have
      become.Have fun and enjoy your day.
      love mom and dad
    • rosehercun2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2007
        Happy birthday Anne,wishing you many blessings of love, joy and
        happiness.Hope you have a great day, will be thinking of you.
        Love Vic and Rose
      • rosehercun2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
          Happy birthday Justin,hope you have a great day.You still playing
          hockey? Are you graduating this year.Again have a great day.
          Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
        • rosehercun2001
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
            Happy birthday,wishing you ablessed day,filled with love and happiness.
            Let us know how your family is. We are all great at this end and
            enjoying the summer.
            Love Vic and Rose
          • rosehercun2001
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28, 2008
              Happy birthday Danka,may your day be filled with love and
              happiness.Hope all is well?Thinking of you.
              Love Vic and Rose
            • rosehercun2001
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
                Hey Justin hope you have a great birthday.How is school?Bet it keeps you busy.Lots of love Uncle and Auntie Rose.
              • rosehercun2001
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
                  Happy birthday Laurie,may God bless you through out the year.I hope your xmas was filled with love and happiness,though I'm sure you all missed Kus,as we all did.Take care.Love uncle Vic and Auntie Rose