Re: SV: [SPAM] [hercunfamily] Birthday Reminder

  • Michelle Moffatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      Danka--- We are thrilled that you are deciding to come out this way-
      - although Chicage is a bit of a drive. What are the plans for
      visiting in terms of ways to get here? Flying or driving?

      We thought that maybe July long weekend ( July 1 is CAnada Day)
      would work. THe dates would be June 29 - July 2. Hopefully this
      works for you( let me know as soon as you can) and then we can start
      planning!!

      Looking forward to meeting you and Flemming and seeing Justyna
      again!!

      Love
      Michelle and others

      --- In hercunfamily@yahoogroups.com, "Danka & Flemming Andersen"
      <danka.flemming@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michelle & Co :-)
      >
      > Flemming and I are planning to visit baby-sis (Justina) this
      summer. If
      > everything goes OK (Flemmings treatment) so will be in Georgia
      from about 20
      > of June (if we go later the tickets will be 50% more expansive)
      and stay for