SV: [SPAM] [hercunfamily] Birthday Reminder

  • Danka & Flemming Andersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007

      Hi Michelle & Co J

      Flemming and I are planning to visit baby-sis (Justina) this summer. If everything goes OK (Flemmings treatment) so will be in Georgia from about 20 of June (if we go later the tickets will be 50% more expansive) and stay for 4 weeks. We are planning a trip to Chicago and NY – so we will be close to you guys ;) The first week of July will be perfect for us – but let us know what the rest of Hecun Family think about it.

      Hugs from Denmark

      Danka & Flemming

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
        Danka--- We are thrilled that you are deciding to come out this way-
        - although Chicage is a bit of a drive. What are the plans for
        visiting in terms of ways to get here? Flying or driving?

        We thought that maybe July long weekend ( July 1 is CAnada Day)
        would work. THe dates would be June 29 - July 2. Hopefully this
        works for you( let me know as soon as you can) and then we can start
        planning!!

        Looking forward to meeting you and Flemming and seeing Justyna
        again!!

        Love
        Michelle and others

        --- In hercunfamily@yahoogroups.com, "Danka & Flemming Andersen"
        <danka.flemming@...> wrote:

        > Hi Michelle & Co :-)
        >
        > Flemming and I are planning to visit baby-sis (Justina) this
        summer. If
        > everything goes OK (Flemmings treatment) so will be in Georgia
        from about 20
        > of June (if we go later the tickets will be 50% more expansive)
        and stay for
        > 4 weeks. We are planning a trip to Chicago and NY – so we will be
        close to
        > you guys ;) The first week of July will be perfect for us – but
        let us know
        > what the rest of Hecun Family think about it.
        >

        > Hugs from Denmark
        >
        > Danka & Flemming
        >

        > _____

        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/calendar/reminders/birthday/greetings/*http:/