Birthday wishes

  • rosehercun2001
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 10, 2012
      Happy birthday Tania,hope your day bring you lots of laughter,love and happiness.Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
    • rosehercun2001
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 10, 2012
        Happy birthday Joe,hope you have a great day!!Wishing you lots of love and happiness.Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
      • rosehercun2001
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 30, 2012
          Happy birthday Michelle,May you be blessed with love and happiness thru out this year.Lots of love Mom and Dad
        • rosehercun2001
          Message 4 of 18 , May 1, 2012
            Happy birthday Natasha,May you be blessed with love,laughter and happiness.Can;t believe you are what 24 years old.It sure makes me feel old.Lots of love Memere and Gigi