birthday wishes

  • rosehercun2001
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 27, 2010
      Happy birthday Michelle,may God bless you with love ,happiness and health.Hope you have a marvelous day.
      Love Mom & Dad
    • rosehercun2001
      Message 2 of 17 , May 17, 2010
        Happy birthday Jenna,wishing you a great day,may God bless you with lots of love and happiness.Pick a day and we'll go shopping for your gift.
        Love Memere and Gigi
      • rosehercun2001
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 15, 2010
          happy birthday Tom,wishing you a great day.Love Uncle Vic and Auntie Rose
        • rosehercun2001
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 2, 2011
            Hey Justin,hope you have a great birthday!Both Uncle and I wishes you lots of love and happiness.Hope you had a good xmas,are you on your way back to school yet?
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 29, 2011
              Happy birthday Michelle,may God grant you all you wish for on this your birthday.Have a great one!!!Love as always Mom and Dad
            • rosehercun2001
              Message 6 of 17 , May 17, 2011
                Happy birthday Jenna,hope you have a great day,will celebrate when we get home from Winnipeg.Lots of love Memere and Gigi
              • rosehercun2001
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 29, 2011
                  Happy birthday Danka,wishing you much love and happiness. Thinking of you !!
                  Love Vic and Rose
                • rosehercun2001
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 1, 2011
                    Happy birthday Darren,wishing you many more years of love and happiness.Love Mom and dad
                  • rosehercun2001
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 24, 2011
                      Happy birthday Steve!!Hope you have a great day celebrating with friends and family.May Godbless you with much love and happiness.
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 26, 2011
                        Happy birthday Cory,wishing you a great year full of love and happiness
                        Message 11 of 17 , Dec 27, 2011
                          Happy birthday Laurie,May God continue to bless you with much love and happiness.LoveUncle Vicand Auntie Rose
                        • rosehercun2001
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 15, 2012
                            Happy birthday Jenna,wishing you a day filled with love and happiness.It's hard to believe that you are 25 already.Wow were did the time go!!!!!.love Memere and Gigi