Re: [hercunfamily] Birthday Reminder

  • Michelle Moffatt
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 24, 2008
      happy birthday Shalyn
      18 already -- mine  how time flies!!  You have grown from a tiny shy curly haired girl into a lovely young lady that we are very proud of!!   We hope that this day is fabulous for you and you strive to attain all the goals that you have inlife. we love you lots
      Mom and Dad
      Date: Wednesday September 24, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

      Yahoo! Greetings: Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping: Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • Michelle Moffatt
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 19, 2009
        Happy Birthday Mom -- hope you have a fabulous day and your year is filled with wonderful times with family and friends.  love you Darren Michelle Jenna Shalyn and Dustin
        Reminder from: hercunfamily Yahoo! Group

        Title: Rose Hercun

        Date: Sunday April 19, 2009
        Time: All Day