... And for completeness - the exit is entered with the DCB address in the low three bytes, and the open flags in the high byte, so that has to be either savedgerhard_postpischil_swrx
... Thus there is no different code path for z/OS, so no testing of the environment using CVT or whatever is required. When we have the technology to load akerravon86
... Just for the sake of anyone watching, here is the code that PDPCLIB uses to allow a module to reside ATL without using a DCBE for the DCB open exit (andkerravon86
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.