... I don't remember "rejecting" BPAM. I have a very tenuous grip on these things so I don't know how I managed to offer an opinion on BPAM. Did you cite somekerravon86
... No. In order to store user data in a member, it has to be done on a STOW macro, requiring a DCB opened for BPAM output. MVSSUPA uses BSAM for all I/O,gerhard_postpischil_swrx
... or @@ACLOSE BFN. Paul.kerravon86
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.