Just to elaborate on a possible conversion path from z/OS to Linux/x64. Starting with z/OS. Stop using z/OS-specific features that don't exist in MVS/380 orkerravon86
... Actually, ideally you should have a \n at the end, so here it is again: C:\devel\develop>parmtout a\n\\bc def\n a \bc def C:\devel\develop> BFN. Paul.kerravon86
... I was wondering how they could distinguish between @ for newline or a real @, given that you may wish to have two newlines in a row, so @@ would be usedkerravon86
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.