... I still don't see a problem. If you want to store 20 records per physical block, then just specify that on the DCB, and PDPCLIB will happily produce such akerravon86
... This may not appear to be a problem for you, but it may for the original programmer. One installation I worked at paid IBM to allow up to 100 volumegerhard_postpischil_swrx
In firstname.lastname@example.org, wrote: - - - most snipped - - - ... In MVS380 CoBOL, you define a file with an FD. Ignore SORT SD or calledsomitcw
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.