I apologise for the horrible formatting of my last message. I didn't realise all the formatting I put in would disappear! You can see the code on the Joloscarptyltd
You might like to check out the latest versions of Jol, which is effectively the next generation of JCL. There is a Windows version that you might like tooscarptyltd
You can do an IDCAMS on the VTOC to see the value. That is a common problem with MVS allocations. If you don't specify it in JCL the values are not set. Whenmaschwab
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.