On 5/24/2015 12:55 PM, 'Dave G4UGM' dave.g4ugm@... ... In my career I wrote exactly one production CoBOL program, and that was 43 years ago. From what Igerhard_postpischil_swrx
For FORTRAN G and H source, look at the MTS 6.0 tape 1. These assembler source files are there: 772 FORTRANG.IEYFORT.SA.001 1 Line 71 11u4gh
... I agree. I guess my question/observation and opinion is:- "What is the point in using GNU Cobol on Hercules if it is not totally compatible with theg4ugm
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.