... Everyone always have a first time. I suggest you use either: 1. Copy a sysres ckd/cckd image file to create a new 3390. That includes a disk to disk copysomitcw
... The original message was about ICKDSF, so I interpreted that as a request for an MVS based solution. I've used dasdload, and had problems with it, but thatgerhard_postpischil_swrx
I don't know about MVS, but if you build PDOS, it uses dasdload to make an IPLable 3390. BFN. Paul. ... Thanks somitwic for the info; Yes I have used dasdloadkerravon86
- Operating Systems
- Sep 4, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.