Re: [hercules-os380] Re: Un-slant the Jes separator page ?

  • Gerhard Postpischil
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 17, 2013
      On 2/17/2013 10:19 AM, tomhall.teepee wrote:
      > Hi Gerhard - just a suggestion ... perhaps your (corrected) Zap job
      > should be saved somewhere for others to enjoy - perhaps in this
      > forums files section, or maybe on the CBTTape ?

      It's too specific for the CBT; I'd like to see it in HERC01.TEST.CNTL,
      along with a whole slew of other jobs (e.g., PDS compress, printing a
      dump, SORT, etc.). Or perhaps the MVS380 distribution should have a new
      library (HERC01.SAMPLIB?). Candidates would be simple assembly, assembly
      and link, compiles for supported languages, and all basic
      IBM utilities.

      I see no problem with the file section, but only if there are a couple
      more takers; I'd hate hate to waste our space otherwise.

      Gerhard Postpischil
      Bradford, Vermont