re: 1.2 RC link

  • mfnoel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
      Yahoo sent me a notice for the rc1 link just posted, so I took a peek at it. Noticed the source/misc directory empty (except for memtest). Was curious about FIXHEWLF (and a couple other new ones)...
    • ScottC
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
        --- In hercules-os380@yahoogroups.com, "mfnoel" <mikenoel37@...> wrote:

        > Yahoo sent me a notice for the rc1 link just posted, so I took a peek at it. Noticed the source/misc directory empty (except for memtest). Was curious about FIXHEWLF (and a couple other new ones)...

        This is the same RC1 that was announced here:
        I just posted the link, since I should have done that on 12/31/2011.

        Most, if not all source/misc directory members were loaded to: MVS.TK3PLUS.SETUP.CNTL. Since RC1 was delivered as an overlay to tk3upd (with MVS/380 fully installed), supplying members in source/misc was redundant.

        ScottC
      • mfnoel
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
          Thanks, I overlooked MVS.TK3PLUS.SETUP.CNTL ...