New poll for hercules-os380

  • hercules-os380@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      hercules-os380 group:

      Should PDOS be officially on-topic (ie the description of the group updated to include the 3 flavors of PDOS)?

      o Yes. Please don't add to the plethora of mainframe forums that I have to browse every day. There's way too many subdivisions already. Keep it here please!!!
      o Yes. Most of the posts are directly related to MVS, which is surely on-topic.
      o I have no real opinion, but I like to vote. Keep it in its current ambiguous state.
      o No. I would prefer to see this traffic moved into its own separate group. I may well join that new group, but that's where it should be.
      o No - please move this traffic out!!! I joined this group to discuss issues about the legacy operating systems, e.g. MVS 3.8j from IBM, written in assembler. PDOS is of no interest to me, but the other stuff is, which is why I can't simply unsubscribe.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!