about time

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 6:27 AM
      Ok, hopefully the description of this group is wide enough that no-one
      is going to complain about me being off-topic.

      http://mvs380.sourceforge.net

      is the place to get the software from.

      Good luck all ...
    • David Wade
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4 9:41 AM
        --- In hercules-os380@yahoogroups.com, "kerravon86" <kerravon86@...>
        wrote:

        > Ok, hopefully the description of this group is wide enough that no-
        one
        > is going to complain about me being off-topic.
        >
        > http://mvs380.sourceforge.net
        >
        > is the place to get the software from.
        >
        > Good luck all ...

        1) If they do its your group and you can change the rules.

        2) You might want to make the default for new members to "moderated"
        other wise we will get more spam that you can cope with.

        3) Given "2" you might want to add more moderators....

        Dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4 3:15 PM
          --- In hercules-os380@yahoogroups.com, "David Wade" <g4ugm@...> wrote:

          > 1) If they do its your group and you can change the rules.

          That was a joke. :-)

          > 2) You might want to make the default for new members to "moderated"
          > other wise we will get more spam that you can cope with.

          I'll wait until say Sunday, so that the initial
          splurge is over.

          > 3) Given "2" you might want to add more moderators....

          You've just been "volunteered". :-)

          BFN. Paul.