Hercules Version 1.33

  • Roger Bowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      I have just uploaded version 1.33.

      New in this release is:
      * Write support for SCSI tapes and AWSTAPE files
      * Correct handling of REWIND command for AWSTAPE files
      * Correct nasty bug in Subtract Logical instruction
      * Ensure unique TOD clock values for Store Clock
      * Correction to unstacking process for PR instruction
      * Implementation of Read Multiple CKD command

      As usual, you can download it from
      http://www.snipix.freeserve.co.uk/hercules.htm

      Regards,
      Roger Bowler