75011RE: [hercules-390] System 360 Model 67 Reference Card

  • u4gh
    Dec 12, 2014
      The MTS archive at <http://archive.michigan-terminal-system.org/documentation/documents> has a downloadable copy of the 360/67 Reference Card. MTS started on a special version of the 360/67, and University of Newcastle was one of the early MTS sites. The MTS site where I worked (Simon Fraser University, near Vancouver, BC) didn't start running MTS until the later '70s, so we didn't have 360/67 reference cards lying around. :-)

      - Richard
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic