I've been hacked!

  • L
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      I can't remember which groups I've sent a message to, so will send this to each one individually.

      I apologize for any inconvenience my being hacked has caused the group. I've been a member for quite a long time. To try to remedy this situation, I've left the group, and am now re-joining. I hope to remain on the group as I enjoy it so much. Thank you and, again, I'm so sorry for this. I thought I had my address book protected, but guess you can't foil those nasty hackers. Wish they'd put their minds to better purposes. I've changed my password, but if you know of any other steps I should take, please let me know. Lee Ansley