what am i doing wrong? part deux

  • bookbinder45
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      I may have solved my own problem. After a quite peek at the pattern sent by this KAL group it looks to be different from the original chart. I'm not an expert knitter so this confuses me as I would assume this would create a different look. And I'm not sure why the "remove the marker, k9, replace the marker" step was included in the pattern. Any thoughts?

      Guess I'm off to rip out a whole row of sts.....bummer