what am i doing wrong?

  • bookbinder45
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      I'm on round 47 and have come up 2 sts short. I thought I had kept careful count and can find no dropped sts. Keeping count was easier when I had the piece on dps - I'm doing the pattern with crochet thread, btw- but then switched to a 12" circ. Has anyone else had that problem?

      Also, I'm not quite sure I understand the note about the 9 sts. I removed the marker after completing the 9 sts, then worked the pattern up to the moved marker. Is that right? Thought at first it meant I should end the round with 9 sts...lol