thank you so much

  • Ann R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      I'm so very thankful to have joined this group, and especially thankful to the person who translated the chart to word instructions! I had just finished the part of the throw before the chart-when I'd printed out the instructions, the entire chart had come out as a blank! I thought I recalled having read that this group had written instructions for those who preferred them to charts, and found it! Now I can resume knitting...again, thanks!
      Ann R.