Re: I'm near the end and have a question

  • mamabearknitting
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2011
      Thank you Paul, Christina and "whitefyre" so much for your help. I have purchased the second skein, and am continuing to knit. I will worry about the lace work bind off when I get to it. You are right, I should worry about that when I get to it. I am a strong knitter and have been knitting for a long time, I just have a bad habit of over thinking and not trusting in my own skills. I am anxious to get it off the needles and see what it looks like but adding the extra rows, I believe, will make me much happier with the size. Thank you again with your help!