Suitable for baby blanket

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2011
      I've started the Hemlock Ring Blanket and am enjoying knitting it. However, I've heard comments that it's not suitable for a baby blanket because of all of the 'holes" Have any of you knit this for a baby? Comments?
    • snyder1jl
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
        I'm sure a lot of people feel that way, but every hand knit & crochet blanket I received for my child had plenty of holes. I plan on making it for a baby gift (more for the Mom) too.

        Best - Jennifer