another one

  • joolz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      I've made four of these already for gifts, and picked up the yarn for the next one on Saturday at the Knitters Fair in Kitchener ON. My next one will be burgundy, and is intended to be part of a wedding gift.
    • Paul Law
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
        Cool. Do you have any pictures? Would love to see your handiwork.

        Paul Law

        Sent from my iPhone