Re: Starting my third Hemlock Ring Blanket soon

  • Paul Law
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2011
      Ok, tonight, I cast-on. I just finished round 14. It's looking good, and I'm off to bed. I'll try to take a picture in the morning and post it.

      --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

      > This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.
      >
      > Paul

    • Paul Law
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 21, 2011
        You can see my progress at http://www.flickr.com/photos/15196460@N08/6068089562/

        This is at round 17.

        Ok, tonight, I cast-on. I just finished round 14. It's looking good, and I'm off to bed. I'll try to take a picture in the morning and post it.

        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

        > This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.
        >
        > Paul

      • Paul Law
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
          I'm now at round 47.

          Here's one with my cat, Osiris, sitting on it. He's NOT a small cat.