Re: Re: [hemlockringkal] Starting my third Hemlock Ring Blanket soon

  • houghke613@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2011
      okay that is a neutral. You should do fine...
      Karen

      Aug 17, 2011 09:55:35 PM, hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      It is Cascade Eco Wool colorway #9002 which is charcoal and white (so much for my memory).

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20, 2011
        Ok, tonight, I cast-on. I just finished round 14. It's looking good, and I'm off to bed. I'll try to take a picture in the morning and post it.

        --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

        > This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.
        >
        > Paul

      • Paul Law
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 21, 2011
          You can see my progress at http://www.flickr.com/photos/15196460@N08/6068089562/

          This is at round 17.

          Ok, tonight, I cast-on. I just finished round 14. It's looking good, and I'm off to bed. I'll try to take a picture in the morning and post it.

          --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

          > This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.
          >
          > Paul

        • Paul Law
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
            I'm now at round 47.

            Here's one with my cat, Osiris, sitting on it. He's NOT a small cat.