Re: [hemlockringkal] Starting my third Hemlock Ring Blanket soon

  • Paul Law
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
      Cascade Eco Wool. I don't remember the colorway. It's brown and white. I bought 3 skeins as I know from my experience that it takes about 2 1/4 to 2 1/3 skeins of Eco Wool.

      Paul Law

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 17, 2011, at 3:10 PM, houghke613@... wrote:

      Paul,
      What yarn did you pick?
      Karen

      Aug 17, 2011 10:16:40 AM, hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.

      Paul

    • Paul Law
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
        It is Cascade Eco Wool colorway #9002 which is charcoal and white (so much for my memory).

      • houghke613@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 18, 2011
          okay that is a neutral. You should do fine...
          Karen

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 20, 2011
            Ok, tonight, I cast-on. I just finished round 14. It's looking good, and I'm off to bed. I'll try to take a picture in the morning and post it.

            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

            > This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.
            >
            > Paul

          • Paul Law
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 21, 2011
              You can see my progress at http://www.flickr.com/photos/15196460@N08/6068089562/

              This is at round 17.

              Ok, tonight, I cast-on. I just finished round 14. It's looking good, and I'm off to bed. I'll try to take a picture in the morning and post it.

              --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Law" <paullaw@...> wrote:

              > This one is going to be for my household. We picked out and purchased the yarn, Saturday. Maybe I'll cast-on, this weekend. I'll post more about the yarn and my progress as I go along.
              >
              > Paul

            • Paul Law
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
                I'm now at round 47.

                Here's one with my cat, Osiris, sitting on it. He's NOT a small cat.