Re: Fw: many patterns

  • christina wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2011
      I used the rainey sister's  new hemlock pattern download, and did not find any errors. This was my first lace knitting project and I love it!!  It was much easier than anticipated, I will be making more  :)
    • Sari Mansfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2011
        Hi...I am truely sorry but you have replied to the wrong person...
        Please check the person who sent u this email bc I was not me....