Fw: many patterns

  • Paul Law
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 1:45 PM

      Donna,

      If someone else in the group doesn't answer by tonight, I'll try to look at it and get you some answers.  I'm at work right now so it's not real convenient or appropriate for me look at.

      Paul Law

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 3:24 PM
        I used the rainey sister's  new hemlock pattern download, and did not find any errors. This was my first lace knitting project and I love it!!  It was much easier than anticipated, I will be making more  :)
      • Sari Mansfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12 5:52 AM
          Hi...I am truely sorry but you have replied to the wrong person...
          Please check the person who sent u this email bc I was not me....