Trying Blanket Again

  • Rae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      Hello all, my name is Rae & I just joined this group. I am trying to knit the Hemlock Ring  but there are so many different charts around I am not sure exactly which one I should be following. I found the one on the Rainey sisters blog & the ones here. I was wondering if it matters which ones I use ?  Your help is greatly appreciated I think I am going to have to rip out what I have done so far & start over I seem to be missing sts or have too many.

      I have been knitting for a few years now & not quite sure why I ma having such a hard time with this pattern not sure if its the charts or what(I am not a big chart person).

      Anything you can tell me or any direction you can point me in so that this is the last time I have to restart this blanket would be appreciated.

      Rae:)