Introduction and thanks

  • Cindy Mccutcheon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      I have never properly introduced myself -- living in Guatemala with my yhusband. We work as missionaries outside of Guatemala City -- medical missions. I have been an RN x 30+ years.
      Started the Hemlock Ring 2 days ago -- thanks to so many of you -- I have spent a week gleaning info from your posts.
      So far things things are going well. Row 50 something. Again, thankyou!