New Member... how long did it take to finish?

  • whitefyre1982
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Hello everyone,
      I just came across this patter on knitpicks and I'm super excited to get started! I'd like to make one for the moms in my life (mother in law, step mom, and mother), and wondering how long it took people to complete this. I can usually set aside a couple hours a day to work on knitting and I would say I go at a pretty average speed, maybe even a little slow since I am fairly new to knitting; just starting in January.

      I'm hoping to give these as gifts in August or November, so I'm hoping it isn't too far out of reach to complete three by that time!