60 inch needles?

  • Theresa Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2011
      Where can a person buy 60 inch circular needles?  I thought KnitPicks sold them but I don't see that they do from their online catalog.
      Help!

      Theresa Williams
    • Sharon Mendonca
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2011
        Don't they have extensions where you can attach one of their interchangeable cords to another?

        Sharon in CA

        Where can a person buy 60 inch circular needles?  I thought KnitPicks sold them but I don't see that they do from their online catalog.
        Help!

        Theresa Williams
      • Leslie Axvig
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2011
          They sell connectors where you can put together two cables!

          Leslie
        • LeslieA
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2011
            Here's the link to the connectors... mhttp://www.knitpicks.com/cfaccessories/accessory_display.cfm?ID=80637
            --- In hemlockringkal@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Williams <twdulcimer@...> wrote:

            > Where can a person buy 60 inch circular needles? I thought KnitPicks sold them
            > but I don't see that they do from their online catalog.
            > Help!
            >
            > Theresa Williams

          • Karen Tumelty
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2011
              I recently got a 60 inch needle from Knit Picks but you need to buy the cable and tips separately.  Don't look for the fixed length needles.  On their home page click on needles & hooks and then choose interchangeable from the drop down.

              Have fun!

            • Ann
              Message 6 of 7 , May 10, 2011
                have you checked HiyaHiya?  I've a 60 inch HiyaHiya circ that was a gift-it's wonderful!  I have several of that brand needle and enjoy using them all.
                Ann R.
              • Gail Enslen
                Message 7 of 7 , May 11, 2011
                  Thanks for the tip. I have a few of those but not the 60". Gail E