Re: [hemlockringkal] Needles used

  • Paul Law
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      If I remember correctly, I used #10 needles. Circular. I ultimately used 2 60 inch and 2 32 inch, but I know some people just use 1 32 inch for the whole thing. I used two circular needles to get started, then went to one after about 4 rounds, adding others as it grew.

      Paul Law

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 7, 2011, at 12:25 PM, "Judi Johnson" <jj6347@...> wrote:

      OK
      working on my first Ring and wanted to find out what others used or are using for
      needles sizes and types... i.e. DPN ... or circular. and What size for either.

      Thanks