Hemlock squared

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      Hello all,

      I've been a quiet member for a bit and am thinking about starting two of the HRBs IF I can figure out how to finish it as a square. My kids are expecting twins late spring and I have been looking at a variety of shawl and lace patterns. It suddenly occurred to me that I have been dying to do this pattern and that it would be a great heirloom blanket but know my kids and cannot imagine a circle would be the form they would like best.

      Any thoughts? Has anyone here figured out the short-rows or other methods of turning from circular to squared corners?

      Cynthia in Wisconsin